Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beginning the Path

For the past few days this idea just kept coming to me to find a way to start supporting and encouraging other people who are considering a VBAC. I thought if sharing my journey could help someone else than I wanted to do it. I am not an expert but I have done a lot of research and believe that being informed is the first and most important step. So I wanted to share some of the information I found out in hopes to give others knowledge and the desire to continue with their own research. I also wanted to share my story and let others share their stories. I wanted a place where questions could be asked, feelings expressed, encouragement given and joys shared. I want to share my passion with others and hope to help someone along the way who is thinking about journeying down the same path. The path to VBAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment