Monday, April 2, 2012

CAM

April is national Cesarean Awareness Month! A few days ago while reading my newest Costco Connections Magazine I saw a little article about Cesarean Awareness Month (CAM) and ICAN. Way to go Costco! I hope you all have found a local ICAN group in your area. I know how helpful it is to find other women who "get it". Since it is CAM I want to share more about my first birth. I know when I first started this blog I gave a short overview since of course that first birth started me on my VBAC journey but I think I will expand more on that birth this month as long as I remember all the details. I can't believe that was 6 years ago! So stay tuned! Oh and here is the link to the Costco article if any of you are interested.
http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/201204#pg53

No comments:

Post a Comment